Saturday, April 28, 2012

11 months

I suppose this post should be titled, "11 months and a few days" since I was a few days late taking the picture this time. But as you can see from the pictures of our little monkey, we have our hands full!

This month has been all about the standing. As you can see above, we started out with a kind of stretching exercise.




 Here we are looking super grown up with our piano. I can't believe it's time to put the legs on this toy again already.

 Here she is holding onto the strap of Anna's booster seat. She looks like she's ready to water ski!

 And here the adventure begins to take her monthly lambie picture. I had to set the camera to "continuous" mode and keep snapping while pushing her back into her seat.





So next month...walking? I wouldn't be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment