Thursday, March 31, 2011

Party Day!

Here are some pictures from Anna's second birthday party.

It was beautiful outside, so the kids could run off some energy before lunch.







We had pizza--



And cake--


(It's a little hard to make out in this picture, but the lettering says "Happy Birthday Anna"--the "Anna" is in blue frosting. This cake came from a local bakery called Rita's, and it was possibly the best yellow cake I've ever had).



And presents --







And there were a few balloons---



I'm disappointed that I never got all the guests together for a group picture, but little girls just seem to know the drill. They got together for this one completely on their own.



Anna had a great day and was so happy that her friends all got together to wish her a happy birthday. She was especially excited when everyone gathered around to sing "happy birthday." She really knew it was for her. We are grateful to have so many wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment