First, some shots taken at a local playground, maybe half a mile from our house.

Looking up the slide (I think cousin Ellie is going to have to visit to show Anna how much fun these can be).
This is a very picturesque spot just down the hill from the playground. It's lovely, but the steep hills make it hard to get around with little ones. I think we may wait until Anna is a little older to visit this park again, at least without Daddy.
Anna has also just started to explore the backyard a tiny bit:
You can't catch me...
Is that Daddy I hear at the door?
She always wants to go outside. She brings me my flip flops and points to her jar of bubbles. A few times out in the heat, though, have convinced her it's sometimes better to wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment