You can't quite see it in this picture, but it's a two-car garage.
Here we are during the final walk through on the 30th. Anna properly inaugurated the house by taking her first step while we were in the kitchen. Naturally I didn't have the camera ready, since that wasn't what I was expecting!
Photo from the back deck.
The yard backs up to a farm, so it's a very nice view.
We are also very happy with the neighborhood. It's a new development with many young families, plus a park and a library within walking distance. The new location should also cut Ben's commute time to Greenville. (He is still working out the ideal route). We'll be plunging into cleaning and painting and getting the place the way we want it for our final move-in shortly. I'll put up more pictures as we go.
The yard is so nice! & the neighborhood sounds really good. What a great house, guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! The house looks adorable. What an exciting adventure.
ReplyDelete