Anna has taken to making little coos and gurgles, especially during diaper changing for some reason. She starts a running commentary as soon as I lay her on the changing pad. One of her recent vocalizations is "da, da, da, da..." Of course we become very animated and encouraging when we hear this one, pointing to Ben and saying "Daddy? Can you say Dadda?" Her response today was a big smile accompanied by the words "Da Bla". I like it. I think it's a keeper.
Of course we would love to catch this on video for you. But it's like tracking an exotic animal. As soon as the camera comes out, there is utter silence. Come to think of it, maybe we should start bringing the camera to church on Sunday morning.
I like this plan :) Still no nursery? Way to go with the talking, Anna! Maybe "Aunt Katie" will be next?
ReplyDelete